Sunday, December 9, 2012

what's happening?

i repeat, what's happening?

is there something wrong? did i do anything wrong?

here is the situation. it's snowing nicely outside.

and out of sudden, nina came into my room. we just talked like how we used to.lol.
then mia came. and she was looking for my phone. so i acted like i dont know where it is.
mia said that she called me.
*which she actually did but i refused to answer the phone call because i have issues*
i asked her why did she call me.
she said that she just wanted to tell me that they're going out.
i dont know where. why? perhaps because of the snow. i dont know.
and then i was like SHOCKED.
so, they went out without asking me along.
it's not that i want to go out too but why wouldnt they ask me out as well?
and that's why i raised this case.

what's happening?did i do anything wrong?
was it because i'm not talking?
was it because i dont want to have dinner together?
was it because i just want to focus on my study because we have a BIG test coming?

what's wrong with people?
they teach you not to talk when its not necessary but then they isolated you because you are not talking
how disappointed am i is a question you shouldnt ask



No comments:

Post a Comment